provide opportunities for prayer, study, faith formation and
action guided by the Gospel message of peace, justice and care
for all of Godís creation, employing as a starting point the
- Life and Dignity of the Human Person
- Call to Family, Community, and Participation
- Human Rights and Responsibilities
- Option for the Poor and Vulnerable
- The Dignity of Work and the Rights of Workers
- Solidarity as one human family
- Care for Godís Creation.
While charity tries to help individuals and their families, we
endeavor to make positive changes in the structures of our
society in the light of Gospel values.
issues in our community and around the world concern you?
We welcome you to contact us.
Network Ė National
Social Justice Lobby
Conference of Catholic Bishops - Social Justice Issues
Catholic Churchís Teaching on War and Peace
Challenge of Peace: Godís Promise and Our Response
Social Justice Teaching
Pax Christi Burlingame